Thursday, September 2, 2010

ON ART

I think I have always been an artist.  Art is communication.  You can find art in anything.
I once had a friend who was a wood sculptor.  He would take a block of wood, look at and in it and see  what it was that wanted appear from the wood.  Then using the tools of his trade, remove parts of the wood until his creation was revealed.
I love all forms of art, painting, sculptor, photography and on...
Of course cooking and food prep is a form of art, but I also look at it as an ultimate form because there are more elements involved than in any other form of art.  It has so many components.  The visual, the taste, the smell, the texture, the feeling on the tongue and mouth and how it makes you feel when you ingest it.  I don"t know of another art form that performs this way, or just haven't discovered it yet. 
There is an art to nutrition.  More about this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment